Sunday, October 31, 2010

Desserts at Shin Kushiya!

Once upon a time (okay, not really that long ago), my man and I hopped into Shin Kushiya to have our anniversary dinner. And now, we chanced upon this restaurant again to have some desserts because I was attracted by the pretty looking desserts at the window!


The mains were not too bad. But we are here for our dessert/afternoon tea!


First, tiramisu. God. The cream was fresh, the taste was good. The plum wine gave an extra boost somehow. And the coffee smell was just nice for my liking. Woooosh! WE LIKE! Haha. The cream layer was really good (considering that I'm not a great fan of creams). The cake part was heavenly. Wooooo!





I erm, finished quite a fair bit of the cake before my man noticed it. Hahahahaha!


Next, is the green tea mochi with ice cream.

The mochi was reallllly suppppeeerrrr Q. Heh. And as you slowly chew it, the nice aroma of the green tea will diffuse into your mouth and you will go 'hmmmmmm....'. Haha. And I love the warm mochi.


Eat it with the accompanying green tea ice cream. Woo. You will have the merger of warm and cold in your mouth! YUMS!


And apparently, there is an offer. If you dine in during the afternoon tea time, all desserts will be at $6 each. NICE! Haha. Offers just made good desserts even better right? Hahaha.


Final verdict. I'm sure I'll go back there sometime for the desserts again! I'm serious! Well, I'm great fan of Japanese style desserts, or rather desserts as a whole. Haha. So, I would never waste my calories on yucky desserts. Hehs.

Addresss: 1 Harbourfront Walk #02-120-122 VivoCity Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment