Friday, December 31, 2010

Desserts at Shin Kushiya! (Part II)

I'm sorry but I have to write another post of the desserts at Shin Kushiya again. Haha!

Please remember that there is this offer! It's still going on!!! Hahaha. But of course, this price is exclusive of GST and service charge (like always).


So, you get 2 green teas,


You will have 2 desserts!! Hahaha! This time round, we tried the parfait. (And it was the most expensive dessert on the menu. So, this means, we chuan dao la~)


Unlike most of the parfaits I have ate outside, this one totally stand out from the crowd. Goodbye to all the synthetic feeling stuffs (kanten jelly, nata de cococ etc) and say hi to all the good quality stuffs. Even the chocolate waffles stick is really nice! Haha. And this parfait has something new. Sesame cream (greyish thing on the bottom of the green tea ice cream). Eating it with the green tea ice cream was a really brilliant combination. However, I find it too sweet when I just eat the cream alone. I guess, the cream was born to go along with some ice cream. Hahaha!

Another thing that was really nice was that they add chestnuts! My favourite chestnuts! Hohohohoho! All the beans, jellies were totally different from the ones I have all the time. I LOVE IT!



I know I know, I've raved reviews about this mochi before. BUT! I have to do it again. If you are not interest, skip it. LOL!

Have you ever been in a situation before? Like, you remembered this particular thing as heavenly but when you went over to have it the second time, you realized that this is not as good as before? And then, you start blaming on the change of chef, on the fact that you have over rated it the last time. We did a check. No, this was as good as we had both remembered! Hooray!


I'm serious. This has to be the best mochi ever. Haha. Okay, the best I have had so far. Lol. I may go to Japan and realized that this has to be one of the lousiest there. LOL!


Addresss: 1 Harbourfront Walk #02-120-122 VivoCity Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment