Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Shokudo @ Raffles City

It's been a long time since I last went Shokudo, so, I thought, we can hop over there for a quick dinner fix since we are around Raffles City (yet again).


If you had not know, Shokudo is like the Japanese version of Marche. So you get a card and then you just go around the entire restaurant and order food with the card. At the end of the day, you bring the card over to the cashier and pay. Hehs. There's a wide selection of stuffs. From drinks, ramen, western food, finger food, sashimi all the way to desserts. Well, of course, I would not say that it's ohmygodish kinda nice, but it's not too bad.

So, since I've been there before, I just zoom zoom zoom to buy the food I wanted to eat. Haha. It's supposed to be a quick dinner!

Had a craving for rosti. But then, hmm. I think it's slightly burned. And. I have not ate enough rosti to really know how good a rosti should taste. To me, it was pretty good. Just potato? Haha. The sausage was not too bad too. So well, not too bad a dish to pick if you are at Shokudo.



Another thing that I remembered was nice was the omelete! I chose the ham and cheese. Yummilicious. This was really nice! Haha. You should see how my man goes "Wooo. This is nice!" everytime he took a bite. (Well, it could because I starved him before the dinner.) But yea, the melted cheese and the ham goes together with the egg. And I've always liked eggs!




And urm, something that is not too nice is the salmon. Very normal tasting. Not very tender and not ultra fresh. And the grill was not that nice. Oh, the sauce was not fantastic either. So urm, maybe not the salmon the next time.


Something that was really nice was this apple juice. Ha! It's not too sweet and I just love it! Ha! Apple taste is good too!


I think it's a very good place to go if you have a lot of friends. Ha! Then everyone can choose some dishes and enjoy the dishes together. It may not be fantastic but it's the company that counts right? Urm, not the place to go if you are looking for fantastic and ohmygodish kinda food. Ha!

It's located at B1 of Raffles City Shopping Center! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment