Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Chong Pang Nasi Lemak

I think this place is famous enough. Right? Or was it because we live at the North Area? Haha. I've heard about it so many times but I had never ever tried it. And so, we decided to buy it for supper!! =D

Took a bus to Chong Pang and then walk down the road to the place. Oh, it was not as far as I had assumed it was. Either that or I had great company. =D


Like expected, there's a queue. Lol. But because we went around 9, it was not that bad. Hehs. Soon, I get to look at the selection of dishes!


Seriously, I assumed nasi lemak to be just great rice, great chili, great chicken wing and great ikan bilis. But hohoho, the Chinese version had made it into a wide selection of dishes! Haha. Which is good, because we can try new things. But it is bad too, because I'm bad at selecting dishes because I want everything! Hehs.

Heh. Their fried stuffs look really great you know?! And they just cook and cook and cook nonstop behind the scene.


My stomach was not receptive to food at that time, so we packed it home. Hehs. That was a crazy move because the smell of the chicken wing keep disturbing us on the bus ride home. Hahahaha. We will converse a while and end up saying '很香吼?' (smells great right?). It's so disturbing!! LOL!

So tadang, this was what we had chosen. I simply love that ikan bilis look alike thing. So crunchy and delicious. Haha. The otar was pretty normal. And the prawn, we were quite shocked that they gave us 2! Most places will only give one, isn't it? Hehs. But the first bite was great, the second bite onwards, no, it wasn't that great anymore. A little nua I would say. Too much flour that was not well fried?


But the chili was good!!! I always say that so long the chili is nice, I can just finish my whole plate of plain rice with the chili. =D


And the rice. Gosh. It's so fragrant and yummy!! This is another determining factor of a great nasi lemak!


And the main character has to our chicken wing. Haha. Although we've decided to share a pack of the rice, we were determined not to share our wings. Lol! So we got one each. Haha. It's still so crispy after a bus ride home. And even until papa came home, it was still crispy! The meat was succulent. The skin was nice. Wah, I wanted to finish all the wings myself! Hehs. Of course I did not. Lol..


Yes, I would definitely go back again. Haha. Oh, did I ever mentioned that the whole supper only cost $9.60? We got 2 packs of the rice and 4 wings. Boy, I was surprised that I can pay every with just a $10 note. Hahaha! I expected more! LOL!

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment