Sunday, August 8, 2010

Little Jerry's Cookies


Was at WestMall (Bukit Batok) and was walking around and saw this shop at the basement. I have to admit, I haven't hear of this place but because there was a few newspaper cuttings on the walls, I thought of trying it!

But I have no idea why I did not try the cookies even though the shop's name featured cookies. Haha! Give it a try, if it's nice, please tell me so!


I was more drawn towards the muffins!


The muffins are selling at 1 for $1.30 and 4 for $4.80. Wells, since we want to try it out, we took 4 flavors. Chocolate banana and double chocolate were chosen by me, the blue berry and apple pie was recommended by the guy at the shop.


The muffins were freshly baked. But these freshly baked muffins have a top crust that's a little crispy. I'm sure there are people who prefer crispy ones, but I love the soft soft muffins instead. So I thought the bottom part of the muffins tasted better than the top crust of the muffins. But I realized that the crust will be softer the next morning! Haha. I like it even more the next morning even though it's not freshly baked anymore. LOL!

Texture were not too bad. Lighter will make it perfect.


Tried the chocolate banana first since it is my favorite flavor across different kind of desserts. Hmm, the banana taste seems to be stronger than the chocolate, or rather, the taste seems to be separated. But what made the muffins scored was that, I realized something! There's fresh fruits in the muffin! Wah! Nice!!!! =D If only they are a little more generous in their fruits. Hahaha. I think I may be asking for too much now. Hehs.

But anyway, there's banana in the chocolate banana.


There's blueberries in the blue berry muffin.


There's apple in the apple pie!


Of these 4 flavors, my top top top favorite is the double chocolate! Oh, I love chocolates! The muffin was chocolatey but it's not overly sweet. And the texture of the muffin was just perfect to go with chocolates. Haha. And the second one would be the apple pie. I like!

No comments:

Post a Comment