Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Vegetarian Bee Hoon @ Holland Market

It's been a long time since I last went to Holland Market for lunch!

Today, we decided to give the vegetarian bee hoon our first try. Why? Firstly, it was just next to our table. Secondly, it was having a queue. Like, wow! A queue has to mean something right??? LOL!

Guess what? The whole plate only costs $2! So cheap! Hohohoho! Plus, it was so loaded with all the ingredients!! So value for money right???!! Hahaha. So, I begin to wonder. Was there a queue because of the price, or was it because everyone thinks its nice, or was it because people are queuing? Haha.

Well, it tasted like a normal vegetarian bee hoon to me. I was hoping that the sauce could be a little saltier though. That aside, it was pretty good, for a price of $2. Oh, I like the cripsy 'crackers' though. It may be because I was deprived of fried food for too long. Haha. But I feel that a lot of places don't sell it crispy anymore. They always sell it soggy because it was standing in their stall for too long! For this shop, I can see that the food don't stand in the stall for too long because the orders just keep coming and coming. YEA! (For the auntie and uncle of course!)

I liked the sugar cane because it tasted like sugar cane! Lol. Most of the places are selling the drink in a diluted form. And oh, the reason why I ordered this was because my parents say "THIS IS GOOD FOR GASTRIC!!" I do anything to get myself a healthy GI tract! Hehs.


So, the lunch left me as a happy Kelly! (Even though I did not managed to finish the bee hoon. Oh, even Jon had to agree that the serving was pretty big!)

No comments:

Post a Comment